The Site Director, Fulfillment Center is responsible for managing a pharmacy fulfillment center, which enable a convenient, personalized, pharmacy customer experience. Accountable for all aspects of a fast paced and automated fulfillment center. Leadership and direction of all aspects of staffing, operations, policy/procedure and employee engagement. Accountable for partnering with the product and service delivery leaders to ensure excellent customer support and transformational capabilities for both internal and external customers. Job Responsibilities:
An Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans
- Responsible for developing and managing the annual Fulfillment Center budget.
- Manages all Fulfillment Center Key Performance Indicators.
- Responsible for ensuring superior Fulfillment Center morale and effective management of all team member programs.
- Manages all Fulfillment Center equipment and facilities maintenance programs.
- Manages Walgreens performance management programs and effectively develops management team through performance development process.
- Establishes and maintains constructive working relationships with other site leaders and business leaders across Walgreens.
- Directs the efforts to ensure best in class service delivery and efficiency in alignment with Walgreens service and compliance goals.
- Partners with selective business entities within the Walgreens family of companies and Centralized Services teams to drive innovation and service optimization.
- Translates business strategies into clear objectives for site members.
- Develops and mentors staff through on-boarding, open communication, training and development opportunities and performance management processes; builds and maintains employee morale and motivation; ensures the team is appropriately staffed with required competencies; fosters a diverse and inclusive workplace.
About Walgreens Boots Alliance
Walgreens Boots Alliance (Nasdaq: WBA) is a global leader in retail pharmacy, impacting millions of lives every day through dispensing medicines, and providing accessible, high-quality care. With more than 170 years of trusted healthcare heritage and innovation in community pharmacy, the company is meeting customers’ and patients’ needs through its convenient retail locations, digital platforms and health and beauty products.
Including equity method investments, WBA has a presence in more than 25 countries, employs more than 450,000 people and has more than 21,000 stores.
WBA’s purpose is to help people across the world lead healthier and happier lives. The company is proud of its contributions to healthy communities, a healthy planet, an inclusive workplace and a sustainable marketplace. WBA is a participant of the United Nations Global Compact and adheres to its principles-based approach to responsible business.
WBA is included in FORTUNE’s 2021 list of the World’s Most Admired Companies*. This is the 28th consecutive year that WBA or its predecessor company, Walgreen Co., has been named to the list.
More company information is available at www.walgreensbootsalliance.com.